Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Black leaders kick off clergy conference

DALLAS -- Prominent black leaders said they will work to combat Christian conservatives they say have used gay marriage and abortion to distract from larger moral issues such as the war, voting rights, affirmative action and poverty.

The Revs. Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson and Joseph Lowery and hundreds of black leaders from around the country are focusing on mobilizing black voters for the fall elections. They kicked off a three-day black clergy conference Monday in Dallas.

"There are no gay people coming to our churches asking to get married," Sharpton said. "But there are plenty of people coming with problems voting or their sons in jail."

1 Comments:

Blogger calvin schexnayder said...

Calvin Schexnayder would like you to view redd/bobbiblaq/ryhme4reason and teguila,s Sonicbids EPK!

IF YOU ARE ABLE TO SECURE A MAJOR LABEL DEAL, OR DISTRIBUTION DEAL FOR MY LABEL/ARTISTS, OVERDOSE MUZIK INC. will give you 30% of this deal. Hello, my name is Calvin Schexnayder, owner and founder of OVERDOSE MUZIK INC. I am disabled now, from a cycle accident. I had major head trauma, a slashed jugular, a broken jaw,lost of my right eye. I am in a wheelchair and can’t walk. They literally had to save my life on the operating table. I have had many strokes, and lost the use of my right arm.. however enough said about me. I,m good with this now.. I’m alive and God is good! My artists are very good and deserve a deal. I would have gotten them a deal, if I had been up and around, but now I must give up my artists and label. THEY STOOD BY ME, AND THIS IS WHAT I WANT TO DO for tHEM. I’m giving you three artists for the price of one.. make me a offer, and if it’s correct and I agree to it, you got them. We have three rappers RHYME4REASON,and REDD [a female rapper} SHE'S HOT. AND BOBBI BLAQ, ALSO, TEGUILA, ANOTHER HOT FEMALE RAPPER.
To view them visit: or join my group, http://groups.yahoo.com/group/overdosemuzik Please, consider my offer. You can contact me, CALVIN SCHEXNAYDER at, 559 276 1737, OR E-MAIL ME,
calvin_schexnayder2000@yahoo.com

Thank you Calvin Schexnayder
OVERDOSE MUZIK INC

11:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
WWW Strange Fruit